Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thomas Toothbrush!

Hey Water Girl!
Lol, that's what Abu Abu called you (Menina da Agua). You love to drink water. That's a good thing though, because water is good for you anyway. Yesterday you and I went to Pathmark and did a little shopping. I found a coupon for a Spinbrush! I read somewhere that having you picked the brush would help you want to brush your teeth. It also helps if the brush spins so you can get a better clean and probably think it's cool. So I we were looking for one that you would like. All the had was a Princess Cinderella one (that wasn't on sale, so forget her lol), Dora the Explorer (you don't even know who she is, because we can't afford cable), and I think that was it. All the other ones were for boys. So I picked a dolphin one because it could be for a girl and it didn't have to be from TV. Until I found one that I know you were going to like! There's two, there's four, there's six, there's eight.... Thomas the tank engine! You love that show and especially the theme song. I sang parts of the song (because I still haven't mastered it) and you were so happy. So we took that one. The best thing was that it was on sale plus I had a coupon for it. :) Go Mommy!
Today you used it and liked it! So I'm glad we got it. I still have to take a picture to show you.
XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment