Thursday, November 10, 2011

"A mulher do Dedo" lol

Dear V,
It's 8:27 A.M. and The Cat in the Hat Know a lot about That is coming up next on KIDSThirteen (13.2). You like the song they sing before going on an adventure. Here we go, go, go, go, on an adventure. That's how it starts off. :) So yesterday we went to Walmart and we bought you a shopping cart! I can't believe how cheap it was. I had that on your Christmas Wishlist, from Toys R Us. I have to take it off now. I want to go take a family picture at the studio for Christmas cards.
Anyway back to the shopping cart. lol You filled it up with things and you were also playing with the doll stroller (which I should put another on your wishlist, because the one you have is rip because you sit on it). Abu Abu said you looked like "a mulher do dedo." Hahahaha! It was a nicer way of saying you looked like a homeless person. That's about it. :)
XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment