Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween V!
We had a nice time going Trick-or-Treating today. You dressed as a lion, I dressed as a person from the 80's and I convinced Daddy to wear his work clothes. He looked like a construction worker more than a carpenter. We went to John & Emilia's house to see if Joey wanted to go with us, but they already had left to go. Jenny was working and Dominick stayed late in school, because he wouldn't tattle-tale on Patrick.
Anyway, we went on Davis St. and then to the street Rosania & Edmar live on. I don't remember the name. Then we went down the street before that one, I don't remember the name either lol. Then back to Davis, but the other side. We filled our bag!
(Our family picture didn't come out very nice, so I added a picture of you with Daddy and one of you with Mommy)
We got home and Abu Abu liked your costume. Then we went to Tia Telma's house and we ate there. Well Mommy and Daddy ate. Tia Telma made some stir fry rice with veggies and tofu. Tio Alex didn't like it, but ate it. Daddy didn't even eat it because it had tofu, mushrooms, and onions. I didn't think it was bad.
You had fun trying to shove the pacifier in Kaleb's mouth and smacking the dogs, Astro & Fraiser, once in a while. You also had candy and that made you poop. lol You're probably thinking, ew mom that's gross, does the whole world need to know that? lol I love you poopy girl!!
We came home, after watching some TV Daddy decided to put on the Jesus Wonder DVD that Fr. Ramon gave to you. You watch a little and fell asleep. So here I am writing to you and here you are next to me asleep. Daddy fell asleep too and I'm sure Abu Abu is sleeping too. I guess I should do the same and just come back tomorrow. I love you forever and ever, amen! MUAH Beijinhas para ti Dah-Boo-Pee! E um xi muito grande!
XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment