Monday, January 21, 2013

A few changes

Dear V,
It's Martin Luther King Day and it's also the inauguration of President Barack Obama for the second time. There are so many people saying that America is going to change and not likely for the better, because he seems so liberal. But anyway, why am I speaking about this? Well since the last time I've written, I've changed my way of thinking in some aspects. Partially due to your stomach issues (that occurred the day after Thanksgiving until sometime in December). Also when your sister got her 3 vaccines in 1 at 2 months she acted strange and that worried me too. Between trying to find out what could have caused your stomach pains and your sister's strange behavior and sudden allergy to dairy/soy, I was on a mission to be a better mother and a home doctor. I also found a doctor who has my point of views as well. So far, mommy is very happy with that and the knowledge I've acquired in the search for a healthier life for my little girls. Some people have laughed or criticized mommy for making a few changes, but until they truly know the meaning/feeling of being a parent then they will understand and respect mommy for being my babies' carer. Now in February we'll go test you to see if you have a sensitivity to gluten.
Moving on, Baby Jesus got a life size kitchen for you and a few other things. Christmas 2012 was the first Christmas Daddy and I decided to buy a real tree (normally we only put up the presepio, not sure if I spelled that right). You helped Daddy decorate it very nicely. This picture is missing the beautiful star Gaby let us borrow. As usual, we spent New Years with the community and your godfather's house. That was the holidays. Mommy found a nice breakfast place called the Rutherford Pancake House which features diverse menu options such as: vegan, gluten-free, and other "regular" foods. I really like that this place offers almond milk, because I've never heard of any other place that does. Mommy wanted to add these two pictures at the bottom, of you, to just show you how much you love going on the 50 cent rides. Every time we go into a store that has these rides mommy tries to come prepared with two quarters so you can ride the car or dinosaur or whatever it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment