Saturday, December 10, 2011

"At the Eucharist"

Hey V,
We're at the Eucharist. Oh what's that? Why am I writing to you then? Well, my dear, you and I aren't sitting in our places. You can't sit still, especially since Abu Abu is here. All you want to do is run up to him and stay with him.
So now since you can't sit in peace mommy has to walk around with you and find something for you to do. Luckily, we're at the basement of the school. So we walked to the principle's office, down the hallway, walked on top of tables, checked out art supplies, like Pom poms, googlely eyes, pulled some paper out of the bathroom and threw it in the trash, and back to sit down for the Eucharist and you weren't having it. So back to the principle's office we went and you found a microwave. You loved that thing! Lol it kept you entertained while I wrote this lol. Then we played with a model doll of the inside of the body. You weren't too interested. Now you're playing with the only toy I had in my bag, because I switched bags. A blue hippo.
I knew it wasn't such a good idea to bring you, but I really didn't have much of a choice. That's okay. I still love you :) and I always will! I don't know what it is, but a mom can't stay mad at her baby ever! Maybe it's because you're so cute! Lol I love you muah!
XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment